Katie McCausland, D.O.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. McCausland is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist who focuses on the non-operative treatment of bone, muscle and nerve issues, particularly in the back and neck.
Patients experiencing pain, functional limitation or weakness may be treated using physical or occupational therapy, injection therapy, bracing or medication to improve their condition.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University, 2009
Fellowships & Specialty Training
- September, 2013 – December, 2014: Michigan State University Spine and Electrodiagnostics fellow – Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Injection Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association