Mark J.R. Moulton, M.D.
Dr. Mouton specializes in disorders of the neck and spine due to degeneration, trauma, infection, tumors, instability, or failed prior surgeries. Patients may be experiencing pain, weakness or numbness in their arms, legs, neck or back.
Most patients are able to experience relief with non-operative treatments such as physical therapy, injections, or pain medicine. Surgery is only recommended if and when more conservative measures have failed.
- M.D. degree, Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1992
- Spine Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Rothman Institute
- Residency: The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- American Spinal Injury Association