Neil H. Droppers, D.O.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Droppers is an interventional physiatrist specializing in non-operative treatment of spinal conditions. He believes in exercise and appropriate physical therapy protocols as hallmarks of treatment; however, he also utilizes spine interventions and sometimes non-opioid medications if function remains limited despite therapy.
He performs fluoroscopically-guided epidural injections, facet joint injections, and radiofrequency ablations. He also has a special interest in peripheral joint issues, as well as peripheral nerve disorders. He performs ultrasound guided peripheral joint injections and electrodiagnostic studies for these conditions.
- Michigan Medical License – 2019
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Northwestern University–Shirley Ryan AbilityLab – 2016-2019
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University – 2015
- Bachelor of Arts-Kinesiology: Exercise Science, Hope College – 2010
Fellowships and Specialty Training
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Interventional Spine, University of Michigan – 2019-2020
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Osteopathic Association